Oceanside Personal Injury Lawyer
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Have An Extensive Track Record Of Winning Cases
Free Case Evaluation
OCEANSIDE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
98% success rate
If you or someone you care about has been the victim of an unjust personal injury, wrongful death, or any other situation caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, we are here to help. With the assistance of a specialized Oceanside personal injury lawyer on our team, you’ll get the compensation you deserve.
For more than 20 years, we’ve helped our clients collect millions of dollars in settlements, and our firm has a reputation for winning legal battles throughout New York. Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC can help you with car accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and many other different types of personal injury cases.
OUR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS
Our award-winning attorneys at Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC, are committed to relentlessly representing our clients. We will do our best to get you the fair monetary compensation you need to recover. No case is too difficult for us to handle. If you or someone you know is suffering from the consequences of a personal injury listed below and you believe a third party is to blame, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- AUTO ACCIDENTS: We handle a wide range of serious injury vehicle accident claims, including those involving speeding or intoxicated drivers. While some law firms avoid complex cases, we have the skills and resources to handle any lawsuit.
- SLIP AND FALL CLAIMS: This is one of the most prevalent reasons for hospitalization in the United States. Whether they occur at ground level or from a height, the consequences of a slip and fall accident can be severe and even fatal. If you or someone you know has recently been injured as a result of a slip and fall accident, we can review your legal options for free right now.
- SNOW AND ICE ACCIDENTS: Our attorneys at Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC, have experience representing people who have been harmed due to slips and falls on snow and ice. Keep in mind that New York has laws that require that property owners clear their sidewalks and apply salt or sand promptly after a snowfall.
- CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENTS: Our attorneys at Rosenberg & Rodriguez will fight for you throughout this difficult process, identifying the responsible parties and determining which New York labor laws were broken in your injury, as well as pursuing every potential source of compensation for you.
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE: Our medical malpractice attorneys can help you with cases of misdiagnoses, the wrongful death of a loved one, failure to diagnose on time, excessive radiation exposure during an X-ray exam, and more.
- PREMISES LIABILITY: Some of the most common types of premise accidents include those caused by elevator defects and stairway defects. The premises liability attorneys at Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC have decades of experience successfully defending victims of premises liability accidents, regardless of the type of injury they sustained.
- PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS: We fight hard to get pedestrian victims of accidents the compensation they deserve. Our injury attorneys have helped people in Oceanside get financial compensation for injuries they suffered in hit-and-run accidents or after falling on private property.
We have the expertise and resources to conduct a thorough investigation into your case. If you cannot come to our offices, we will come to you at your home or the hospital. We also recommend that you look at our Testimonials page to see how our clients describe their experience with us.
WHY CHOOSE ROSENBERG & RODRIGUEZ, PLLC
The team of experienced Oceanside personal injury lawyers at Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC, has a long history of winning cases and bringing justice to our community. Our law office is dedicated to getting unjustly injured people the compensation they deserve for their pain and suffering.
If you’ve been in an accident that wasn’t your fault and are experiencing delayed onset symptoms, the best Oceanside personal injury lawyers at Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC are here to help. We’re a group of expert attorneys who specialize in personal injury cases. We’ve recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. You deserve justice if you’ve been wounded in an accident, and we’re here to fight for you.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION WITH OUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS TODAY
Schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of our top Oceanside personal injury lawyers by filling out our contact form or calling (516) 442-7310. It may be the difference between receiving an unfair settlement or hundreds of thousands of dollars. Please look around our website to learn more about every Oceanside personal injury lawyer on our team and other topics.
ABOUT OCEANSIDE, NY
Located in the southern portion of Hempstead, Oceanside is a hamlet and CDP (census-designated place) in Nassau County, New York. At the time of the 2010 census, the population was 32,109. According to NeighborhoodScout’s study of FBI crime data, Oceanside is safer than most cities, towns, and villages in America (67 percent) and has a lower crime rate than 47 percent of municipalities in New York. Oceanside is one of New York’s most desirable neighborhoods. People who live there enjoy a nice suburban vibe. There are numerous pubs, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks in Oceanside.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PERSONAL INJURY IN OCEANSIDE, NY
I WAS INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT. WHEN SHOULD I CALL AN ATTORNEY?
It is always in your best interest to contact an attorney as soon as possible following an automobile accident to collect the best possible compensation for your injuries. An attorney can assist you in communicating with the insurance company, preparing a good damage claim, and fighting for your compensation.
A car accident lawyer will undertake an independent investigation into the cause of the accident and handle the negotiations with the insurance company. If liability is difficult to establish and the responsible party attempts to blame you for the accident, your compensation might decrease.
HOW LONG WILL MY CASE TAKE?
Each case is different. A case can take anywhere from one to three years to conclude. In situations involving many automobiles, insurance companies, and defendants, litigation is more complicated, and the case can take years.