Malverne Personal Injury Lawyer
Schedule A Free Case Evaluation To Learn More About Your Legal Options
Free Case Evaluation
MALVERNE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
98% success rate
THE CLEAR CHOICE FOR TOP REPRESENTATION FOR MALVERNE ACCIDENT VICTIMS
Accidents caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness can happen to anyone, leaving you with severe physical injuries and dealing with endless medical bills and lost wages. We want to reassure you that you are not alone. Allow a skilled Malverne personal injury lawyer to assess your situation, go over your alternatives, and get you the compensation you need to recover. Our law firm handles a wide range of cases, such as:
- CAR ACCIDENTS: including those caused by distracted driving (cell phone use and eating while behind the wheel), intoxication, reckless driving, speeding, and more.
- BICYCLE ACCIDENTS: you may seek compensation if someone blocked and obstructed a bike lane, hit you while opening their car door, or if a motor vehicle caused you to lose control while you were riding your bicycle.
- CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENTS: serious injury can result from ladder accidents, crane accidents, building collapse, trench collapse, and falling debris. We have experience with cases involving those types of accidents.
- EDICAL MALPRACTICE: medical negligence occurs when a treating physician fails to treat their patient with reasonable caution, and the patient suffers harm as a result; this includes medical errors, misdiagnosis, failure to follow up, and more.
- PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS: If you were hit by a car while walking, you can file a claim against the driver’s auto insurance coverage, just like you would if you were both driving.
- PREMISES LIABILITY: You might have a premises liability claim if you were hurt due to a cracked sidewalk, broken steps, frozen surface, or other dangerous conditions.
- SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENTS: to seek compensation for a slip and fall accident, you must first determine who was at fault. The property owner, premises manager, third-party contractor, landlord, local municipality, and other guests may all bear some responsibility.
Working with an experienced attorney will ensure that your case moves forward quickly. Our goal is to make the procedure as simple as possible for you and make sure the proper steps are taken.
WHY CONSULT A MALVERNE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER?Our focus at Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC, is on you. We understand the emotional and financial toll that a personal injury accident can take on you and your family, and we know that full recovery can take weeks, months, or even years. As a result, you may be dealing with not just the physical difficulties of an injury but also the financial strain brought on by medical expenses, inability to work, and insurance company hassles. After you contact us, you will meet with a Malverne personal injury lawyer who will be with you all the way, beginning with a free and confidential consultation. We prepare each case thoroughly while remaining accessible to our clients, and we will use every available resource to ensure that you have everything you need in the aftermath of your accident.
FIND OUT HOW OUR MALVERNE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS CAN PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS AND HELP YOUWe understand you have many choices when looking for a personal injury law firm to hire. But you’ve come to the right site if you’re seeking a top lawyer in Malverne to handle your case. We provide a free consultation to make sure that we are a good fit for you. Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC’s personal injury lawyers have more than 20 years of expertise, as well as the skill, resources, and track record to fight for you, defend you, and obtain the compensation you deserve. Call us at (516) 442–7310 right now.
ABOUT MALVERNE, NYMalverne is a community in Nassau County, New York, located in the town of Hempstead. At the time of the 2010 census, the population was 8,514 people. Malverne is known for its pleasant, small-town charm, including exquisite residential homes, quaint downtown shops and restaurants, and stunning recreational parks and facilities. Malverne is only 45 minutes from New York City and 10 minutes from some of the world’s most magnificent white-sand beaches.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PERSONAL INJURY IN MALVERNE, NY
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE A PERSONAL INJURY CASE?If you have been hurt due to another person’s recklessness or negligence, there are two primary bases for determining whether you have a case in New York: liability and damages. If you can prove these and demonstrate that the defendant is responsible for your injuries, you may have a case. In this situation, we recommend speaking with a personal injury lawyer about it as soon as possible.
IN A PERSONAL INJURY CASE IN NEW YORK, WHAT DAMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COMPENSATION?While each case is unique, the most frequent damages claimed in a New York personal injury lawsuit are:
- Pain and suffering.
- Lost wages due to the injury.
- Medical expenditures.