Long Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
Let an Experienced Long Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Negotiate Your Settlement
Free Case Evaluation
LONG BEACH CITY PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
98% success rate
WERE YOU IN AN ACCIDENT IN LONG BEACH, NY?
TELL US WHAT HAPPENED! WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU.
WHAT CASES DO OUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS HANDLE?
Rosenberg & Rodriguez personal injury attorneys have significant expertise in assisting clients who have been hurt due to the negligence of others. As a result, we are equipped to handle a broad range of personal injury cases, including those resulting from:
- CAR ACCIDENTS, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and other vehicle accidents caused by speeding, reckless driving, talking on the phone while driving, drinking and driving, running a red light or stop sign, failing to yield the right of way, or taking a selfie while driving
- BICYCLE ACCIDENTS at intersections with traffic signals and stop signs, collisions at uncontrolled intersections, dooring accidents, distracted and drunk driving accidents
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE, such as anesthesia errors, emergency room errors, medication errors, surgical errors, medical misdiagnosis, and more.
- PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS, including those that caused cuts and lacerations, knee, elbow, and shoulder injuries; broken ribs;and even organ damage.
- CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENTS, such as scaffolding accidents, ladder accidents, roofing falls, electrocution injuries, accidents involving machinery, and explosions.
- PREMISES LIABILITY, such as an object falling on you at a store, tripping on a rug in an entryway, or falling on the stairs with a loose railing.
- DOG BITES and animal attacks
- SLIP-AND-FALL ACCIDENTS caused by broken, or poorly designed stairs, poorly lit stairwells, rugs that get folded, mats that are torn or worn out, broken porches, and uneven pavement.
- SNOW AND ICE ACCIDENTS caused by property owners who failed to clear their sidewalks on a timely basis.
Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC is a top-rated personal injury law practice in Long Beach, NY. If you have been injured in a car accident, truck accident, bicycle accident, or if you have been the victim of medical malpractice, our team of highly experienced Long Beach Personal Injury Lawyers can help you. Rest assured, we will work tirelessly to obtain the compensation you require and deserve. That is why many of our cases are referred to us by other lawyers who have confidence in our ability to handle the personal injury cases of their friends, family members, and clients.
WHAT SEPARATES US FROM OTHER LONG BEACH PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS?
Ms. Rosenberg and her team of Long Beach personal injury lawyers have helped clients recover millions of dollars in a wide range of injury claims, including car accidents, medical malpractice, and wrongful death cases, during the last two decades. As a result, attorney Laura Rosenberg has been named one of the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in New York by national and local legal communities.
You’ll have an aggressive legal team on your side with Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC, who isn’t scared by the insurance industry’s gimmicks. We’ll fight for fair and complete compensation from the insurance companies and at-fault parties. We will do everything we can to obtain the best possible outcome for you, including taking your case to trial if needed.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION WITH OUR LONG BEACH PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS.
We don’t just churn out cases and settle them for a fraction of their actual value at Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC. Because we understand how much a severe injury may disrupt someone’s life, our personal injury attorneys are committed to fighting for the rights of those who got hurt in Long Beach. That is why we are so dedicated to providing them with all of the assistance they require so that they may concentrate on what matters most: getting their lives back to normal as soon as possible.
ABOUT LONG BEACH, NY
Long Beach is one of Long Island’s older and more established communities. It was founded in 1880 with the construction of the first Long Beach Hotel, and it has continued to grow steadily since then. The boardwalk runs for nearly half a mile through the rolling dunes, just outside the reach of the breathtaking Pacific. It’s a popular site for visitors and locals alike, and it’s only a short walk from most downtown Long Beach events. Long Beach is located in Nassau County and is considered one of New York’s loveliest places to live. There are numerous restaurants, coffee shops, and parks in Long Beach. Long Beach is home to a large number of young professionals and retirees, as well as liberal residents. Long Beach’s public schools are highly regarded.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PERSONAL INJURY IN LONG BEACH, NY
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE COMPENSATIONS AVAILABLE TO ACCIDENT VICTIMS?
Monetary compensation is the most obvious and typical compensation that victims are entitled to for their pain and suffering after their accident. The amount of compensation will be determined by several factors, including the nature of the injury, its impact on the victim’s health and well-being, as well as the extent of the victim’s required medical treatment.
IN NEW YORK, HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO FILE A PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM?
All personal injury claims in New York are subject to what is known as a “statute of limitations.” To put it another way, you’ll have a certain period of time to submit a civil claim for damages. Before the applicable statute of limitations expires, you must file your claim. You will lose your right to demand and obtain much-needed compensation if you fail to file a timely claim.
Various forms of personal injury claims have different statutes of limitations. You have a limit of three years to make a claim for most negligence-based cases, such as vehicle accidents, slip-and-falls, or boating accidents. Different standards and timelines apply to other disputes, such as workers’ compensation or medical negligence.