Experienced Personal Injury Attorney Dedicated To Protecting Clients Rights In Cases In Manhattan, NY
Free Case Evaluation
NEW YORK CITY PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
98% success rate
WERE YOU INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT IN MANHATTAN, NY? DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? WE CAN HELP!
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. TELL US WHAT HAPPENED.
You shouldn’t have to deal with the stress of pursuing the compensation you’re entitled to while you focus on your physical and mental rehabilitation. Allow the attorneys at Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC to fight on your behalf for the financial compensation you deserve if you suffered a personal injury in Manhattan. We’re ready to put our combined experience of over 100 years to work for you. We go to great lengths to ensure that you get the best possible result in your case.
Schedule a free consultation with the Manhattan personal injury lawyers at Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC, immediately if you or a loved one has been harmed in an accident through no fault of your own.
TYPES OF CASES THE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS AT ROSENBERG & RODRIGUEZ, PLLC HANDLES
When the unexpected happens, our Manhattan personal injury lawyers at Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC, are ready to stand by your side and fight for you. Our firm has successfully recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients in personal injury cases such as:
- CAR ACCIDENTS, or any other accident involving a motor vehicle
- CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENTS, including those involving falling hazards, construction defects, scaffolding accidents, roof & ceiling collapse, and crane accidents
- BICYCLE ACCIDENTS, including those involving accidents with moving vehicles, unexpected opening of car doors, taxi cabs, and roadway hazards
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE, including failure to diagnose, unnecessary surgeries, surgical errors, improper medication, or even failing to properly follow up on a patient
- PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS, including drivers failing to yield to pedestrians crossing in crosswalks, driver inattentiveness, aggressive driving, speeding, or driving under the influence
- PREMISES LIABILITY INCIDENTS, including accidents accidents caused by elevator defects, stairway defects, or negligent security
- DOG BITE ACCIDENTS
- SLIP, TRIP, AND FALL ACCIDENT CASES, including accidents caused due to dangerous conditions such as slippery conditions, spills, or improper construction
Our legal team is prepared to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable and compensate you for your damages, regardless of how you or a loved one was hurt.
HOW OUR MANHATTAN PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS WILL PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS IN YOUR CASE
When you have a personal injury claim, our attorneys at Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC, are committed to protecting your rights and interests. We will fight to get you the compensation you deserve by:
- Investigating your case thoroughly to find all necessary evidence.
- Putting together a solid and convincing case to prove that the persons responsible for your injuries were at fault.
- Negotiating aggressively with insurance companies to obtain a fair and full settlement for you.
- Getting your case ready for trial, if necessary, so that you have the best opportunity of getting the most money out of it.
When insurance companies and defense attorneys come up against us, they know we’ll utilize all of our resources to get you the best possible outcome in your personal injury case.
CONTACT A RESULTS-ORIENTED PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER TO PURSUE YOUR RIGHTS TO COMPENSATION FOR YOUR INJURIES IN MANHATTAN, NY
If you’ve been hurt as a result of someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses and damages. Don’t waste another day worrying about how you’ll pay for your medical bills and lost wages as a result of your injury. Schedule a free case consultation at Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC, immediately to explore the circumstances of your case and learn more about your legal rights and alternatives for pursuing your personal injury claim.
ABOUT MANHATTAN, NY
Manhattan is the most densely inhabited and geographically smallest of the five boroughs of New York City. Known as “the City,” Manhattan is the world’s most important financial, banking, and communication hub. It’s also the most famous borough in New York. Non-residents identify Manhattan with New York City the most; people of the New York City metropolitan area, even natives of New York City’s boroughs outside Manhattan, frequently refer to a trip to Manhattan as “going to the City.” The Upper West Side is an upscale, primarily residential neighborhood, with many of its residents employed in Midtown and Lower Manhattan’s business districts.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PERSONAL INJURY IN MANHATTAN, NY
WHAT IF MULTIPLE PEOPLE OR BUSINESSES CAUSED MY PERSONAL INJURIES?
If many people or entities are to blame for your accident, you have the right to demand compensation from all of them. When there are several at-fault parties, any resolution of your claim will often include a determination of each at-fault party’s respective shares of responsibility (as well as your share of fault, if any). After that, each at-fault party will be obliged to pay compensation based on their share of responsibility.
CAN I FILE A PERSONAL INJURY LAWSUIT ON BEHALF OF MY SPOUSE OR CHILD?
You may be allowed to file a personal lawsuit on behalf of your spouse or kid if they are wounded in an accident caused by someone else. For example, as the legal guardian of your kid, or if your spouse lacks the mental capacity to do it on hir or her own, you could file a lawsuit on their behalf. When your spouse suffers a personal injury, you may be able to make a claim for loss of consortium, which pays you for the loss of your spouse’s companionship and society as a result of their injuries.